V1 Radar Detector Service
What To Do If Your Valentine Needs Repair
If it’s completely dead, make sure it’s connected to a reliable power source. Even try another car. You can also see our Troubleshooting page for more ideas.
If it still fails to function, follow these instructions to obtain factory service.
WHERE TO SHIP
Return your Valentine One and both power cords and lighter adapter (don’t send the mounts) to:
10280 Alliance Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242-4710
HOW TO SHIP
Ship your unit prepaid and insured, in its original packaging or something equally protective. You are responsible for your Valentine One until it is in our hands, so insist on a proof-of-delivery receipt.
Along with your Valentine One, please enclose the following:
- Your Name
- Your Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- E-mail Address
- Your Daytime Telephone Number
- A Description of the Problem
- If your Valentine One is out of warranty (older than one year), our standard repair charge is $45 for V1, $85 for V1 Gen2. Send a check or a credit card number with expiration date and credit card ID to cover cost of diagnosis and/or repair. You may write in your letter to call you for the credit card information.
Your Valentine One will be repaired as soon as possible.
For units that have been abused or modified, a repair cost will be calculated based on parts and labor required. You will be contacted if the repair cost exceeds the standard repair charge for your unit.
- We will not repair any Valentine One that has an unreadable serial number.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- We ship to addresses within the USA or Canadian Provinces AB, BC, or SK only.
- An Adult signature is required on delivery. If you want the package delivered without the signature requirement, include a statement that you accept responsibility for delivery without a signature required.