If your Android device supports Bluetooth LE (Low Energy), we recommend using V1connection LE instead of V1connection. Follow the steps below to verify compatibility with V1connection LE.
- Make sure you have V1connection, the app version 3.1 or higher installed on your Android device.
- Open V1connection, the app.
- The End User License Agreement for V1connection, the app will be shown if you have not previously accepted it. Please read and tap “accept” to continue.
- Wait for connection to V1connection or V1connection LE.
- If no V1connection or V1connection LE is found, you will see “Unable to Connect.” Below it will be a list of connectible options. If “Select V1connection LE” has been disabled, your device does not support V1connection LE.
- As a further check of compatibility if a V1connection or V1connection LE is found, tap the menu button on the device, then tap “Device Info” on that menu.
- At the bottom of the “Device Info” screen you will see a heading for V1connection, the app. Under that heading, if you see “Supports V1connection LE: No,” your device is not compatible. In that case, choose V1connection.